The Team League runs from January to December 2019. You need a min of 3 riders and maximum of 4 to enter. There are amazing rosettes, sashes and trophies to be won in this friendly team challenge!
Each month, you compete individually in whichever class suits you and your horse or pony. Each rider must submit a minimum of 5 tests through the year. The top 4 scores for each rider will be added together, and the best 3 added to produce your Final Team Result. (Remember, you will automatically be added to the Individual League!).
- Putting Your Team Together:
- If you do not already have a team but would like to form one, please feel free to post up on our Facebook page. You can also connect with other Members on our website who may be looking for a team or team members.
- You will need a minimum of 3 Rider/Horse combinations and a maximum of 4.
- Team may be started at any time during the year, but each rider must submit at least 5 tests by the end of the year.
- Your Team members must already be registered with Dressage4all. (To Register click here)
- Decide upon a Team Name and choose an Image for your Team Mascot
- Go to the Team Registration Form
- The Team Leader/Administrator can complete the online form entering the Team Name, each of their Team Member’s full name; Dressage4all username and registered email address and horse’s name. Don’t forget to upload your Mascot image, then press the submit button.
- Enter your chosen competitions:
- Each rider enters and pays for whichever classes they wish to ride each month.
- Please also choose your Team from the Dropdown on the Entry Form if you wish your entry to count for your Team (see Rules for Details)
- Submit your videos as normal. Make sure you include your Team Name along with the rider’s name, horse’s name, test and class on any information you send with the video. If you are using the Video Submission form then please select your Team Name from the Dropdown, again.
- At the end of the year the top 4 percentage scores for each rider will be totalled up to produce a final result. These will be selected from any current Team member.
- Each team member must ride at least 5 tests in the year.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Team that achieves the highest overall score.
- You may enter more than one class in a month. The best score for the month will be used in the team score.
Team standings as of 30th October:
In order to have scores counted as part of the team, each rider must submit a minimum of 5 tests. Best 4 scores for each rider to be counted. Best 3 totals added to make a team score.
|Sarah Lincoln||Royal Marque||66.7|
|Claire Reeves||Whoa Nelly||67.3||69.1||65.8||63.9||65.4||57.8||267.6|
|Ellen Russell||Sir Thomas||65.2||62.3|
|Team||Snap, Crackle and Pops||Jan||Feb||March||Apr||May||June||July||Aug||Sept||Oct|
|Natalie Leith||Barr An Bhaillie Boy||64.6||66.1||64.8||65.9||62.8||65.7||67.6||265.3|
|Kim Leith||Keltic Icon||68.9||66.8||67.6||62.3||63.8||68.7||67.6||73.7||68.5||66.8||279.8|
|Jamie Lee Reat||Little Ted|
|Lorraine Leith||Benson II||65||65.7||66.4||68.2||65.3||69.6||64.3||65.5||269.9|
|Siobhan Meecham||Huntingfield Breagha||67.3||68.9||69.5||66.9||63.2||70.2||65.6||66.9||67.8||63.4||275.9|
|Rachel Duthie||Navarino Dan||65.3||66.1||68.2||62.6||70.8||70.2||67.1||66.7||67.3||276.5|
|Michele Helliwell||Jaret WD||62.1||62.6||63.9||64.5||60.4||51||63.5||65.3||65||258.7|
|Sally Porter||Daisy Dee||66||69.1||68.2||66.56||64.7||71.3||65.8||66.5||66.9||275.5|
|Sophie Kirk- Harris||Zela Sonic Boom||64.2||66.5||64.4||65.7||63.5||63.9||65.2||66.6||67.7||63.6||265.6|
|Joanna Townsend||Mrs Hanley||66.9||65.2||64.3||65||261.4||*needs one more test to count|
|Inge Moors||Cruise Past||67.8||64.5||61.9||62.6||67.1||64.3||63.3||63.2||263.7|
|Fiona Lybster Bins||Ted||62.1|